Learn how to use your Cricut for making face masks. You’ll find SVG files, tutorials and videos on the full process from downloading the SVG file to cutting it out on the Cricut.
Using the Cricut machine does really come in handy! It will help you be a little more efficient with cutting, less stress on your hands and you’ll be able to cut through a couple layers of fabric at one time.
The process is simple–
1- download the file (link found below)
2- pick the size of mask you are going to make
3- set the Cricut machine up with the fabric on the mat
4- cut out the face mask pieces
5- sew together
Download the SVG file here– Design Space you can access here (multiple sizes available including youth sizes)
How to Use the Cricut to Cut out Face Masks
- Cricut site
- How to make a face mask using Cricut – the Idea Room
- 3 ways to make a face mask using Cricut – it happens in a blink
Looking for a no sew option? Here are some options for you!
Have you ever been curios about the Cricut Machine and Accessories- check out the following:
- All about the Cricut Maker
- Where to buy the Cricut Maker
- Supplies & Tools for the Cricut
- Cricut Brightpad
- Cutting hexagons with your Cricut Maker
- How to use the Easy Press
- Cricut Maker Free Fonts
Additional Face Mask Tutorials and helpful tips:
- How to sew a face mask video tutorial
- 10+ Face Mask Tutorials
- What fabric is best for face mask straps
- No sew face mask video tutorials
- Straps & Headbands for face masks
All the details you need to know about Quilting & how to get started!
Quilting doesn't have to be hard or complicated and overwhelming. It can be fun and a great way to relieve stress! Start with our 13 quilting basics for beginners and end with a fun sewing project. With a variety of projects, tutorials with the hints and tips, videos and more - you'll find something new every time you visit.
Click here to get the details!