Inside: You’ll see the mini Oliso iron in action. It’s a great iron, hot and the perfect size for travel or getting into those tricky point areas with that tip! Full video walk through!
This mini iron is full of fun! If you can have fun with your iron.
Quick Mini Oliso Iron Info:
- Precision tip – sharp detailer gets into the smallest seams and corners
- Off knob- you don’t have to unplug it to turn the iron off
- Solemate – you can rest the iron on it when not in use, or slip it over the iron plate for travel
- Built in hook – you can hang it to store!
- Long cord – you don’t have to stand next to the plug outlet
- Top fill water tank – easy to fill
- Steam control – easy big buttons that control the steam
- Fabric selector – ideal heat for synthetics, wool and cotton
- Voltage – switch from 110V to 220V
- Soleplate – diamond coated ceramic soleplate maintains even heat and glides over fabric.
Buy the Oliso Mini Iron here
Mini Project Iron by Oliso-
Resting Silicone Plate – turn it over for the travel side
Large steam buttons
Precision tip for those hard to press areas
This is really a great iron. It’s been fun to use and will definitely come with me when I travel! Perfect size and love that precision tip.
Looking for more about irons for quilting? Check out:
- best mini irons
- best irons for quilting
- make a portable iron station
- must haves for your iron station
- clean your iron with magic eraser
- clean your iron with iron off
- mini iron bag tutorial
All the details you need to know about Quilting & how to get started!
Quilting doesn't have to be hard or complicated and overwhelming. It can be fun and a great way to relieve stress! Start with our 13 quilting basics for beginners and end with a fun sewing project. With a variety of projects, tutorials with the hints and tips, videos and more - you'll find something new every time you visit.
Click here to get the details!