Fingertip Towels are the best. They are a little smaller than a regular hand towel , but larger than a wash cloth.
And, because you are binding the terry cloth fabric center they are great to customize. No more plain colors or weird patterns. It goes perfect for what you need in your bathroom.
These would even be great to make for a baby shower or present. Make it with a few burp cloths and you are set!
12″ X 18″ terry cloth
2 1/2″ X 36″ binding
Terry Cloth Fingertip Towels Instructions~
1) Fold your binding strip in half and iron so it’s ready to go
* quick tutorial for sewing your binding strips together if they are too short.
2) Bind the edge of the terry cloth center
* have trouble with your corners? Here’s a quick corner miter binding tutorial.
3) Snip your thread and you are ready to use!
Here’s a little video tutorial to help you see it in action.