6) Overlap the ends and pin in place– approx 2″ overlap
7) Flatten the bag, lining the overlap near the top of the bag
8) Sew the sides directly on top of the stitching from step 5
Is it Time to Stuff Your Microwave Potato Bag?
Now you can stuff you microwave potato bag with potatoes and start cooking!
Scroll down for cooking times.
Need another quick project? How about the Microwave Bowl Potholder.
Potato Bag for Microwave – How to Bake “microwave” Your First Potato
Are you ready to get cooking? Here are the minutes….
Bake your first potato! Microwaves will vary, but here is an approximate time calculator:
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes: 8 minutes
- 2 Large Red Potatoes: 8 minutes
- 3 Medium Bread Rolls: 20 seconds
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes: 10 minutes
- 2 Large Corn Cobs: 6 minutes
Your kitchen need a few new things? Here are some great projects to update it with a few fun kitchen sewing projects.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.