These elastic bracelets are so simple! They are made using those super cute fold over elastics and one button that you can’t live without.
The girls helped me make these….they would be great for parties or little presents for some friends. Maybe even make them into kits and give them out like that.
fold over elastic
needle and thread
Elastic Bracelet Tutorial:
1) Wrap the elastic around your wrist and mark where you would like it.
2) Add 1/2″ to the elastic
3) Cut the elastic and use fray check on the ends
5) Hand stitch button in place
6) Wrap around your wrist and mark where to cut the button hole
7) Cut the button hole and use fray check on raw ends
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.