More of the reference sheets for quilting.
Quite a few emails came into me as well requesting that more of these were included in the products.
While it’s a wonderful idea….those products are complete and not ready for an upgrade.
The next best thing?
A FREE Quilting Cheat Sheets Printable!
Let’s take a look inside, shall we?!
the quilting cheat sheets includes:
- yardage cheat sheet – what inch is that 1/2 yard again?
- sizes of mattresses and quilts: great for remembering what your quilt size needs to be to fit on a specific bed size. They are not the same!
- pre cut fabric sizes – there are a lot of pre cuts out there! They are so handy to sew with, but they come in different sizes. This cheat sheet will give you the sizes.
- yardage for making binding strips – 3 sizes! Binding does take a bunch of fabric, so getting the right amount can be hard. Pick from the 3 sizes (try a few and find your sweet spot) and you’ll know exactly how much fabric you’ll need for binding.
- charm squares to quilt tops- these squares are so handy and you can cut your own quickly. This cheat sheet is all about what size of quilt you can make using them plus how many you’ll need. This makes for quick quilt making, in a weekend!
- layer cakes to quilt tops – similar to the charm squares to quilt tops, this is for the layer cakes (they are larger than charms). These quilts sew up even quicker because the size is bigger.
- cutting up your fat quarter – what size or how many squares can you get from your one fat quarter? This will help you figure out what the options and possibilities of how that fat quarter can go farther.
- backing fabric yardage – how big is your quilt and what amount of fabric do you need for the quilt back? This is tricky when quilts get a little bit larger and you have a seam. This sheet will give you the size needed in yardage, lots of different quilt sizes are listed.
- blocks needed for quilts – straight block setting– this will help you quickly put together quilts using specific block sizes. You don’t need to have solid fabric for the squares, they can be a pieced block.
- half square triangles- these can be sewn quickly if you plan ahead. This quilt cheat sheet will show you what size of squares you’ll need to make those half square triangles.
Take a look at the Quilters Cheat Sheets here:
If you are looking for a full planner and journal that you can print what you’ll use and customize– check out the Patchwork Planner & Journal Bundle Pack! There are over 130 pages you can choose to use!
the Patchwork Planner & Journal Bundle – including the cheat sheets
*Includes two of my most popular planner & journal bundles: the Patchwork Planner & Journal and the 2 additional layout / designs and a bonus: Quilter Cheat Sheet.
You CAN keep your projects under control and love that creative mess while finishing what you started. More time sewing, less time searching.
This is a compilation of 3 planners, 1 cheat sheets, and 2 mini collections. Everything you’ll need to organize your sewing projects, notions and build a resource library.
TO GRAB THE PATCHWORK BUNDLE PACK FOR HALF OFF, SIMPLY CLICK HERE, AND ENTER IN DISCOUNT CODE (IF NEEDED): PLANNER19
Have another quilters cheat sheet suggestion? I’d love to hear it!