Hexagon projects are some of my favorite things to sew. They are the perfect thing for packing along on trips, or having in the car for a quick thing to work on. Some of the projects are using only hexagons to sew the project with, some of them are just accented with a hexagon shape- like the watermelon! It’s a fun and awesome way to explore a little hand stitching.
- Hexagon Flowers – Great for Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Hexagon Hot Pad – This is such a great idea! Fun technique to try too. Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Hexi Stars – What a fun shape! Who knew the inside of the hexagon could be so fun. Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Hexagon Lion Pillow – Talk about a super cute pillow! Love how it’s all made with hexagons. Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Watermelon Place mat – I love how you can design new things with your hexagons. Perfect for summer! Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Hexagon Book mark – These are so good at keeping your place. The elastic does all the work! Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Half hexagon zipper pouch – No hand piecing… and I love how the halves are different. Original Post Here Pin It Here
Need some help sewing hexagons? Visit our loaded with instructions Hexagon How -To page!
All the details you need to know about Quilting & how to get started!
Quilting doesn't have to be hard or complicated and overwhelming. It can be fun and a great way to relieve stress! Start with our 13 quilting basics for beginners and end with a fun sewing project. With a variety of projects, tutorials with the hints and tips, videos and more - you'll find something new every time you visit.
Click here to get the details!