7 Awesome Hexagon Projects to Sew
Hexagon projects are some of my favorite things to sew. They are the perfect thing for packing along on trips, or having in the car for a quick thing to work on. Some of the projects are using only hexagons to sew the project with, some of them are just accented with a hexagon shape- like the watermelon! It’s a fun and awesome way to explore a little hand stitching.
- Hexagon Flowers – Great for Original Post Here – Pin It Here
- Hexagon Hot Pad – This is such a great idea! Fun technique to try too. Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Hexi Stars – What a fun shape! Who knew the inside of the hexagon could be so fun. Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Hexagon Lion Pillow – Talk about a super cute pillow! Love how it’s all made with hexagons. Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Watermelon Place mat – I love how you can design new things with your hexagons. Perfect for summer! Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Hexagon Book mark – These are so good at keeping your place. The elastic does all the work! Original Post Here Pin It Here
- Half hexagon zipper pouch – No hand piecing… and I love how the halves are different. Original Post Here Pin It Here
Need some help sewing hexagons? Visit our loaded with instructions Hexagon How -To page!