Kismet Fabric / Island Batik and a Giveaway!
Today I’m excited to talk about the Kismet fabric line by Tammy (fyi- she was a designer for the IAQ in the past!).
Her fabric line is with Island Batik. It is so full of color and is the perfect thing for spring quilting.
Everything around us is kind of drab….and we are just emerging into the Spring weather- yay!
This fabric was the perfect combination for the Blooming Baskets quilt which was the quilt featured in the 2020 Patchwork Planner.
Here’s a quick look at the fabric line: Kismet
The colors are so vibrant and fun! It really was so much fun to use in the quilt.
In addition to the fabric, there is a thread collection as well to match!!! The colors are PERFECT!
You should really get yourself a pack of these if you use color in your quilting.
Blooming Baskets Quilt
- 90″ X 90″
- Every month you’ll be sewing up new blocks- from the center out
- Completed quilt by the end of the year
- You can decide when to stop depending on how large you want your quilt to be
KEEP YOUR PROJECTS ORGANIZED, KNOW YOUR NEXT STEP,
& FINISH WHAT YOU START.
2020 Patchwork Planner Digital Version
- simple design that inspires and allows for your own creative additions
- full monthly calendars with traditional box layout giving you space to quickly note sewing days, retreats and when you’d like to have projects completed. Starts on a Sunday!
- plenty of note and brainstorm space
- â€œyear-at-a-glance” spread with space to write projects you’d like to work on each month
- 3 monthly â€œproject breakdown” pages designed to help you complete large quilts / sewing projects as well as track progress, events and notes
- 2 â€œreflect and goal-set” pages designed to encourage you to plan out what techniques or interests you want to learn during the year
- 1 page for listing your finishes for the year- by the end you’ll love seeing how many things you have completed!
- Blooming Basket 2020 Quilt Along- every month you’ll have your assignment, by the end of the year you’ll have your quilt top complete!
- + more pages that will help you organize your projects and keep track of your progress.
Check out the lineup and take a visit!
Tammy Silvers Tamarinis Instagram: @tamarinisIsland
Pauline McArthur Funky Friends Factory Instagram: @funkyfriendsfactory
Joanne Hillestad Fat Quarter Gypsy Instagram: @fatquartergypsy
Kate Colleran Seams Like A Dream Instagram: @seamslikeadreamquilts
Becky Jorgensen Patchwork Posse Instagram: @patchwork_posse
Kris Poor Poorhouse Quilt Designs Instagram: @poorhousequilts
Swan Sheridan Swan Amity Instagram: @swanamity
Erin Sampson Aurifil Instagram: @aurifilthread
Jessica VanDenbrugh Sew Many Creations Instagram: @sewmanycreations
Sarah Furrer Studio 180 Instagram: @studio180design
Tammy Silvers Tamarinis Instagram: @tamarinis
I’ve got a fun giveaway planned!!!
Leave a comment on the post for an opportunity to win the 2020 Patchwork Planner (digital version).
I’ll pick two winners on Sunday and announce it in the Monday email!
Here’s the question for your comment: Which fabric is your favorite of the line?!!!
*I’m pretty sure it’s going to be close to your favorite color 😉