Your walls can’t bet left empty. They need some spice. Something fun to read. Something that will bring a smile to your face. Inspire you. Push you a little or maybe just give you the giggles.
No matter your style there is quite a few Sewing Room Printables to choose from. Here are 10 to give you a start.
- you can pick to print in black and white to save a little bit of the color ink.
- Print them professionally at the store so they last a bit longer.
- Tack them to the wall or put them in a frame.
- Watch the color option because some of these come in quite a few options! You can customize it to your own space.
- Go big or go small. If you want you can choose to print 2 or 4 per page. It will shrink it down, but they might be fun to give as gifts or even postcards.
Sewing Room Art & Printables ~
The Sewing Loft printables
What’s on your wall? Have any fun sewing memes? Share it with us!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.