Your walls can’t bet left empty. They need some spice. Something fun to read. Something that will bring a smile to your face. Inspire you. Push you a little or maybe just give you the giggles.
No matter your style there is quite a few Sewing Room Printables to choose from. Here are 10 to give you a start.
- you can pick to print in black and white to save a little bit of the color ink.
- Print them professionally at the store so they last a bit longer.
- Tack them to the wall or put them in a frame.
- Watch the color option because some of these come in quite a few options! You can customize it to your own space.
- Go big or go small. If you want you can choose to print 2 or 4 per page. It will shrink it down, but they might be fun to give as gifts or even postcards.
Sewing Room Art & Printables ~
The Sewing Loft printables
What’s on your wall? Have any fun sewing memes? Share it with us!
All the details you need to know about Quilting & how to get started!
Quilting doesn't have to be hard or complicated and overwhelming. It can be fun and a great way to relieve stress! Start with our 13 quilting basics for beginners and end with a fun sewing project. With a variety of projects, tutorials with the hints and tips, videos and more - you'll find something new every time you visit.
Click here to get the details!