Today you’ll be sewing up the quilt top for the Walkabout Quilt Along.
This has been such a delight to see your quilt blocks come together and to hear your stories of consistently moving as well!
I hope you keep up the habit that you’ve made and have found some fun in sewing a little every day as well.
This really has helped me get moving again and enjoy that a little bit more… not as much as sewing, but enjoying it all the same.
Please continue to share what you have been sewing – no matter if you are just starting this, finding it for the first time or finishing up.
There are always things that come in the way of sewing and moving, so if you are still finishing up blocks (a little behind) do not worry! Just keep going. All our quilts become finished by working a little bit every day and moving it forward.
Thank you for coming along with Walkabout with me!
I would love to have you join me inside my membership quilt group here. It’s where we continue to sew together, laugh together at our virtual zoom meetups and more importantly – support and encourage each other.
- Sew up the quilt top
- 30 minute of movement activity
- Share your quilt and your activity here
- Need the pdf? Sign up (free) here
Follow Along Here:
- YouTube – the videos will be found on my YouTube channel.
- The Daily tasks / pdf’s will be sent to you via email. Sign up to get those emails and links!
- The Blog – you’ll find the daily tasks here on the blog as well as links to the YouTube video for the block as well.
- Join the FB Group here and share your progress – of walking and sewing.
- Use the hashtag #walkaboutqal on Instagram and follow along here.
*If you’d like the whole quilt as a workshop layout (all pdf’s and videos in one place – no searching the blog, YouTube) Buy the Walkabout Workshop here.
*Get the Walkabout QAL for Free (plus enjoy zoom meetups, extra support, accountability buddies) join Patchworkers Plus here.
Finished Size: 56″ X 63″
Get the materials list here.