the Round Robin Edition 28 – Cute Sewing Memes & Printables
in the sewing room
Heading to the lake this week….of course I have a few projects in hand to work on while away.
I usually bring a couple of things, but sometimes have the hardest time actually working on them!
Do you find that during vacations and whatever, that you’d like to sew….but then it just doesn’t happen? I bring hand work, but usually I find myself not getting it out.
This time, I’m going to be working harder on making an effort to get it out of the bag and actually work on it. I have a little goal of what I’d like done…we’ll see how it turns out. I’ll check back in when I return.
today’s topic sewing memes and printable artwork
There are so many fun sayings in the quilt and sewing world….. some of these could even be framed and added to your sewing space in your home.
Some of these are very recognizable:
Whatever it is….these might just be the thing you need to lighten the mood of the day and give you a little lift.
Enjoy– and if you have a favorite saying that would make a meme….reply and let me know!
- you can pick to print in black and white to save a little bit of the color ink.
- Print them professionally at the store so they last a bit longer.
- Tack them to the wall or put them in a frame.
- Watch the color option because some of these come in quite a few options! You can customize it to your own space.
- Go big or go small. If you want you can choose to print 2 or 4 per page. It will shrink it down, but they might be fun to give as gifts or even postcards.
20+ Sewing Memes click here to read more.
10+ Sewing Room Artwork click here to read more
Printable sewing artwork. click here to read more
Cheap sewing artwork click here to read more
30 Days of Organizing your sewing room. click here to read more
quilty chit chat
There have been a few fun projects posted in the Quilting 101 fb group.
Join the group for free here.
For all the Round Robin editions- visit here.
Do you have a favorite resource online or in person that you love? Share it in the comments!