Table runners are the perfect quick project to try a new technique or experiment with a fun block. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites that will bring a hint of spring to your table decor.
Most of the table runner tutorials listed here are perfect beginner sewing patterns. I love projects with a quick turn around, so I don’t get bogged down in the middle.
10+ Table Runner Patterns
Most of these free table runner patterns can be made with fat quarters, charm packs, jelly rolls or fabric scraps. They are simple to sew table runner tutorials that don’t require a lot of fabric.
Also, all of them will end up quilted. Perfect for learning a little machine quilting along the way.
- Bunny Table Runner
- Chunky Wheel Table Runner
- Spring Colors Table Runner
- Spring Blossoms Table Runner
- Spring Ribbons and Bows Runner
- Easter Candy Table Runner
- Spring Bunny Table Runner
- Bursting Buds Table Runner
- Flip and Sew Carrot Table Runner
- Stacked Strips Table Runner
- Sherbet Stripes Table Runner
- Bunny Applique Table Runner
- Spring Meadows Table Runner
Looking for more fun with table runners?