I’m getting to know my essential oils…and find that I am loving the thieves oil- love it!
Anyways…. tossing them into your purse or bag really isn’t an option because the little tiny oil bottles are glass and did I mention they aren’t that big? yeah. Â They would get lost in that bag!
This is the perfect solution for carrying them around. Â The fleece protects them, the pockets are tight so they don’t get dumped out and you can decide how big of a carrier you make.
You are going to only need one material for the tutorial. Â Fleece. Â It’s not a super large piece either so it’s great for using your fleece scraps.
fleece- 9″ X 16 1/2″ Â (a piece of fleece– 9″ X 7″ = 4 oil bottle slots)
Essential Oils Carrier Tutorial~
1) Â Lay your fleece out flat
2) Â Fold over in half
3) Â Sew around the three open sides- not needed on the fold
4) Â Trim the edges with pinking shears
5) Â Fold again so the fold is at the top of the pouch
6) Â Every 1″ sew a seam from the bottom to the top
7) Â Repeat until the end or how many oil bottles you will be traveling with
8) Â Trim if you’d like less bottle pouches
9) Â Stuff your cute and awesome little essential oil bottles into the pouch
These are great for tucking the whole little batch into the bottom of your bag or travel kit. Â The fleece protect the bottles from everything else in the bag.
I love Young Living oils. Â I’m so excited to represent them and explore them even more. Â If you are curious and are interested in joining me in this new adventure, check out my Young Living Essential Oils Page. Â The starter kit is the perfect way to get going!