I’m getting to know my essential oils…and find that I am loving the thieves oil- love it!
Anyways…. tossing them into your purse or bag really isn’t an option because the little tiny oil bottles are glass and did I mention they aren’t that big? yeah. They would get lost in that bag!
This is the perfect solution for carrying them around. The fleece protects them, the pockets are tight so they don’t get dumped out and you can decide how big of a carrier you make.
You are going to only need one material for the tutorial. Fleece. It’s not a super large piece either so it’s great for using your fleece scraps.
fleece- 9″ X 16 1/2″ (a piece of fleece– 9″ X 7″ = 4 oil bottle slots)
Essential Oils Carrier Tutorial~
1) Lay your fleece out flat
2) Fold over in half
3) Sew around the three open sides- not needed on the fold
4) Trim the edges with pinking shears
5) Fold again so the fold is at the top of the pouch
6) Every 1″ sew a seam from the bottom to the top
7) Repeat until the end or how many oil bottles you will be traveling with
8) Trim if you’d like less bottle pouches
9) Stuff your cute and awesome little essential oil bottles into the pouch
These are great for tucking the whole little batch into the bottom of your bag or travel kit. The fleece protect the bottles from everything else in the bag.
I love Young Living oils. I’m so excited to represent them and explore them even more. If you are curious and are interested in joining me in this new adventure, check out my Young Living Essential Oils Page. The starter kit is the perfect way to get going!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.