Today you’ll be sewing up a new block for the Walkabout Quilt Along. This quilt along is just a little bit different. The idea is to sew and walkabout every day. You provide the activity of movement, and I provide the block to sew.
It’s going to be so much fun! Can’t wait to see your progress as well as your choice of activity.
- Sew up the quilt block
- 30 minute of movement activity
- Share your block and your activity here
- Need the pdf? Sign up (free) here
Watch my Quilt Block video here:
Follow Along Here:
- YouTube – the videos will be found on my YouTube channel.
- The Daily tasks / pdf’s will be sent to you via email. Sign up to get those emails and links!
- The Blog – you’ll find the daily tasks here on the blog as well as links to the YouTube video for the block as well.
- Join the FB Group here and share your progress – of walking and sewing.
- Use the hashtag #walkaboutqal on Instagram and follow along here.
*If you’d like the whole quilt as a workshop layout (all pdf’s and videos in one place – no searching the blog, YouTube) Buy the Walkabout Workshop here.
*Get the Walkabout QAL for Free (plus enjoy zoom meetups, extra support, accountability buddies) join Patchworkers Plus here.
Finished Size: 56″ X 63″
Get the materials list here.