I couldn’t be more excited about this giveaway!
This year I have decided that it’s the Trailblazing year… and I’m ready to share that with someone else (maybe even YOU!!).
To help kick off this year of Trailblazing as well as my birthday month – we are holding a giveaway.
The Sewing Machine Mega Bundle Giveaway!!!
I have teamed up with some other super talented quilt designers – so this bundle is extra wonderful.
You may not know, but I have an online quilt group – Patchworkers Plus+
This incredible quilting community (all online) has guests join us during the year to talk about quilting, share a trunk show, get the heads up on what’s happening next in their world – we simply get to chat for half an hour with them!!! Oh my gosh. You get to meet and chat with maybe one of your favorite designers… or one that will become your favorite designers.
We have the best time with these along with our BOM for 2023 Trailblazer and other fun activities sprinkled throughout the year.
The designers joining me for this Sewing Machine Mega Bundle Giveaway are some of those joining me this year! Cannot wait.
So, let’s get to the details shall we?!
What’s included in the Sewing Machine Mega Bundle Giveaway:
- EverSewn Celine Sewing Machine $500 value
- Oliso Mini Project Iron $80 value
- Stitched Photo Mosiac Quilting Book by Timna Tarr $24 value
- Carefree Picnic BOM program pattern by The Sewing Loft $25 value
- Exploding Heart pattern by Slice of Pi Quilts $12 value
- South Belle Beach pattern by Orange Blossom Quilts $28 value
- Bar Code pattern by Penny Spool Quilts $15 value
- Charming Hearts pattern by Pamela Quilts $10 value
- 1 year membership to the Patchworkers Plus+ $280 value including all the patterns in the library, the technique library, our activities like swaps, book club, and of course our year long 2023 Block of the Month Trailblazer
Each of these items and goodies are so you can have a Trailblazer year in quilting!!!
We want you to explore new designers from around the world.
We want you to SEW, SEW, SEW!!! on your new sewing machine.
We want you to try out your new sewing machine quilting up a storm with a fun collection of patterns from our designers.
It’s going to be an incredible Trailblazer year!!
How do you enter?!
SIMPLY —>>> LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST!!!
Drop your email and answer the question –
WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT SEWING THIS YEAR?!
The sewing machine, iron and book will be shipped directly to you – the patterns are all pdfs and will be emailed to you.
Notes about the Sewing Machine:
EverSewn Celine $500 Value
The computer-controlled EverSewn Celine is a versatile machine. It offers everything a creative sewer could need at a very attractive price/performance ratio. The Celine boasts 197 stitch patterns in total, including 26 utility, 72 decorative, and one full alphabet in block style. Decorative stitches can be set up to a width of 7mm. The memory function allows individual stitch combinations to be saved. With the push of a button, the Celine cuts your thread automatically. In addition to features such as adjustable presser foot pressure, a sewing speed control, start/stop function, and needle stop up/down, the EverSewn Celine includes seven standard presser feet (soles), a 6-inch throat space, and an extension table!
- Precision engineering metal parts, still only 14 pounds
- Durable and strong DC 24V motor, sews easy over multiple layers of denim
- Flawless stitch quality, easy to load drop in bobbin – tangle resistant
- 7 presser feet included (Zipper, Buttonhole, Overcasting, Blind hem, Applique, Button sew on, and All purpose foot)Approximate weights and measurements:Machine Weight: 14 lbs.Machine and Packaging Weight: 19 lbs.Machine Dimensions: 17”W x 7”D x 12”HPackaging Dimensions: 19.5”W x 10”D x 14”H
Notes about the Iron:
Oliso Mini Project Iron $80 Value
The Oliso Mini Project Iron™ brings you the power of a full size iron in a compact design for home and away.
Each Oliso Mini Project Iron™ comes with its solemate™, a silicone trivet that hugs the mini iron for travel and storage and functions as a safe place for the soleplate to rest while ironing.
Notes about the 1 year Patchworkers Plus:
Patchworkers Plus+ $280 Value
This is an online quilt group featuring all these fabulous designers participating in the giveaway!! We help you finish what you start, never sew alone and support, encourage and inspire you all year long.
This year we are sewing the BOM Trailblazer – featuring new techniques as well as traditional piecing. We help you build friendships with swaps, meetups, sew days, show and tell and more!
No matter your location, schedule or experience – we are available 24/7.
You’ll get access to everything inside the membership – monthly guest chat meetups, all recordings and replays, pattern library, technique library, block of the month programs, swaps, challenges, meetups, show & tells, sew days, and more!
Notes about the Books & Patterns:
The books and patterns provided for the giveaway are from our wonderful designers that are part of Patchworkers Plus this year!!!
It’s the year of Trailblazing, and we are going to introduce you to some incredible designers. I couldn’t be more excited about who is joining us throughout the year.
We get to chat, laugh, pick their brain, learn more about their design process, what they have coming up or are super excited about sharing with us.
No matter when you join, you are able to meet with us live – on our scheduled time or you can catch the replay.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY SIMPLY >>> LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!!!
Drop your email and answer the question – WHAT PROJECT ARE YOU MOST EXCITED ABOUT SEWING THIS YEAR?!