I’m so excited that today I get to announce the start of sales for the 2019 Patchwork Planner!!
You ready to get your quilting projects organized?
-thanks to all of those on the insider list who have already picked up a copy!! I’m excited about your next year and how you use it.
Quick background- the 2018 Patchwork Planner was the first edition that was put together in a hard copy. The pages were spiral bound and filled with a calendar and pages for tracking projects.
After a bit of tweaking a few of the pages and adding a few new pages, this edition is going to be awesome! Thanks to all of those who helped with the additional pages and suggestions.
So, let’s get started with what’s included and what’s new~
THE PATCHWORK PLANNER & CALENDAR is a yearly calendar + monthly planner designed to help you make progress on your projects by taking them one month at a time. It’s time to get those quilting projects organized, don’t you think?
This year in addition to a few changes and new pages, there is a quilt along included as well!! We will have so much fun sewing along next year!
It’s laid out to help you make this year – the year of finishes.
This is something that you can look back and see what you’ve accomplished, learned and finished.
This version is coil bound and includes dates for JAN 2019 – DEC 2019
PRODUCT FEATURES :
- simple design that inspires and allows for your own creative additions
- full monthly calendars with traditional box layout – giving you space to quickly note sewing days, retreats and
- when you’d like to have projects completed.
- plenty of note and brainstorm space
- “year-at-a-glance” spread with space to write projects you’d like to work on each month
- 3 monthly “project breakdown” pages designed to help you complete large quilts / sewing projects as well as track
- progress, events and notes
- 2 “reflect and goal-set” pages designed to encourage you to plan out what techniques or interests you want to
- learn during the year
- 1 page for listing your finishes for the year- by the end you’ll love seeing how many things you have completed!
QUICK STATS :
- 100+ pages
- book pages are 8.5 X 11 inches
- book weighs 1lbs
- inside pages are double sided
- 80lb paper
- cover is laminated
- spiral bound – lays open flat
- designed, printed and made in the USA
BONUS / ALSO INCLUDES :
1) Digital version / pdf file. Save, print and add to it!
2) Extension pack +10 pages
- tab / dividers
- book plates
- weekly planner
- to do lists
- and more!
3) Postcard pattern. A fun extra pattern that comes postcard size.
4) Garden Walk Quilt Along! This year long quilt features wool or cotton applique, and two options for your layout. Choose the smaller quilt center with applique and stop there or keep going with an additional border. By the end of the year you’ll have a completed quilt top!
DISCOUNT: $5.00 OFF EACH planner ordered. End August 31st, midnight-
TO GRAB YOUR 2019 PATCHWORK PLANNER, SIMPLY CLICK HERE, AND ENTER IN DISCOUNT CODE (IF NEEDED): PRESALEPACK
New this year- it’s going wholesale! We are able to take orders for shops and also Checkers distributor. Last year this wasn’t offered, but asked for. This year, we have it all in place and ready to go.
You can either have your local shop contact us, or you can have them order through Checkers- either way, we are hoping to be found in more places! So super excited about that.
SHIPPING BETWEEN OCT 10TH – OCT 31ST
DIGITAL PDF VERSION & EXTRAS WILL BE EMAILED AT SAME TIME AS SHIPPING
By purchasing – you agree with the terms and conditions and understand the return policy. You also understand that the physical items in your order are a preorder and may not ship until Oct, 2018. If your an international customer, you understand that you are responsible for all import taxes, fees, VAT, etc.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.