I wish that I could put this whole post in capitals and bold with lots of exclamation points!!! This coming year (2016) is going to be so awesome, I seriously am totally excited!!!!
This week we have highlighted the guest designers we have on the calendar so far (more are coming and they are just as awesome) and today we will be showing off some of the projects that we have planned!
Now, please forgive a few projects as I have been sewing them up like crazy, but because of the move- they might not be shown here quilted and bound. They will be finished before posting in the group, but for showing them off right now- they are in the ‘top’ finished state.
With what is planned out on the Calendar I put the projects at over 40 NOT including the Guest Designers!
So- what kind of things are planned? eep I’m so excited!
* Block of the Month– this is a 9 block series with a finished size of 12″ square. They feature three small blocks in a cross layout with scrappy piecing on the outside.
* Mini Block of the Month– there will be two block of the months this year! This mini block of the month features 3″ finished blocks- 9 total.
* Doll Quilt Series– to keep with the small quilting, there are 6 doll quilts in this series. They range from foundation piecing, crazy quilting, two color quilts and more.
* Plushies & Dolls– you can’t have a doll quilt series without some dolls and plushies! 6 patterns to stitch in between the doll quilt patterns.
* Monthly Projects– including bags, table runners, pin cushions and more!
* Printables- these are quick and simple to save and print when needed. They are blank, so be prepared to fill them out and make use of them!
* Tea Towel Series – Bakers dozen, starting this month. They are simple designs- flower themed and you can of course use the applique on whatever project you choose.
* Mystery Quilt– there will be two mysteries this year! One might even be a mini mystery. These are usually one month long with clues along the way.
* Guest Designers– you can see who’s joining us…the list is still growing! Once a month a guest designer will be sharing an exclusive pattern (for members only!)